- Track your orders
- Save your details for express checkout
Forest Song - Puhutukawa with White Polka Dots on Lime on Reverse Side - Reversible Reusable Limited Edition Face Mask
Receive your purchase now, spread the total cost over 6 weekly automatic payments. Interest free!
Simply select Laybuy as your payment method at checkout
Login or Register for Laybuy and complete your order in seconds
Complete your purchase using an existing debit or credit card
Pay over 6 weeks and receive your purchase now
Face Masks - Handmade in New Zealand
Forest Song - Puhutukawa by Nutex Fabrics with White Polka Dots on Lime on Reverse Side
Please use coupon "Mask$5" to receive $5 off your total mask order to reduce postage costs.
High quality three-layer cotton face masks. Handmade in New Zealand to the same exacting standards as those lovingly made for friends and family.
This is a unique pattern which combines the best features of several face mask patterns.
- High quality 100% cotton fabrics – triple layer.
- Fully machine washable and dryable. Fabric has been pre-shrunk.
- Reversible fun designs with vintage stitching.
- 15cm nose wire (doubled pipe cleaner) to get the perfect fit over the nose and along the cheeks – ideal for wearing with glasses or sunglasses.
- Elastic is fully threaded through the side of the mask to enable the perfect fit. Pull tight for the perfect fit, re-knot and trim any excess elastic.
- Alternatively, at 30cm of elastic on each side, both sides can be tied together to wear entirely around the back of the head rather than on the ears.
We always recommend washing before wearing.
Come complete with a reusable zip lock plastic bag for keeping clean when not using.